You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

All Creatures_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This little origami mouse is just irresistible! He is from akiloune's origami kit. I can't read her site as it's in French I think, but it's at http://digiscrapouille.canalblog.com and she does wonderful work and you should check it out! I adore this kit! I did my first origami in junior high school not even knowing it had a name, and I still have the Christmas ornaments I made. I did so much origami with my girls as they were growing up and with classes when I was a substitute school teacher. It's just a happy thing!

This button declares that God made all creatures, great and small and His loving care and mercy for them. How blessed we are to serve a God of love!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ All Creatures_by_LynettesPhotoArt

  • Maria
    September 22, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

  • Anonymous
    September 22, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

    The Video The Video it was so so wonderful I cried. Thank you for showing it, my I ask what church they showed this from. We are christians also. Thank you for the buttons I will be using them in my christian layouts.
    May i as you if you could you do a Godly man and Godly women.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster