You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

HeHasMadeBeautiful by LynettesPhotoArt  

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart." Ecclesiastes 3:11

Here is the button that I made for the Acrylic Button Tutorial I was requested to write. Can you believe that? A request on the 5th day I had my blog up??? (Today is the 6th day!) Flattering! Now you too can make these buttons! But don't stop visiting here! There will be lots of free goodies. I've really enjoyed making the buttons...not so much the tutorial (aching), but it's all good! :)

You can download the tutorial here. The password is jesuschristislord. Please respect my Terms Of Use included in the tutorial - it took me over 20 hrs. of uninterrupted work to create it and I'm still working on getting it up here for you! Don't be a pirate! This tutorial is copywrited by Lynette's Photo Art 2008 all rights reserved. Don't share it, but send people here to get their own.

I took this photo yesterday morning while out driving. Did God make her beautiful or what? He has put beauty everywhere for us to enjoy, if only we will open our eyes to see it. To Him goes the honor and glory for His marvelous creation forever and forever! Hey - He said that if we don't praise Him, even the rocks will cry out! Ain't no rock gonna out praise me!

"And as He was now approaching, near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to praise God joyfully with a loud voice for all the miracles which they had seen, saying, 'Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord; peace in heaven and glory in the highest!' And some of the Pharisees in the multitude said to Him, 'Teacher, rebuke Your disciples." And He answered and said, 'I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!'" Luke 19:37-40

Enjoy and go try your tutorial!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.

Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The passwords are jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ HeHasMadeBeautiful by LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster