You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

charm_Castle_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Hope you are having a great day!

My friend Leilani has made a precious kit called CindersDream which you can find at Fairydustprincess-Magicmaker. It really captured the little girl in me, so I made this charm using her background, castle and carriage. I altered the hanging loop from Kirsty Smith at Harryandtatesmum. I sent it to Leilani to give away on her site as an add on, but now you can also get it here!

Hope the little girl in you enjoys it!

She's just released CindersWish (new name but same kit) in pastel colors too, so go grab it!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here!

Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ charm_Castle_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster