You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Choose Life_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I owe my computer graphic ability to God and the unbelievably generous on line graphic arts community. I was trying to learn PhotoShop alone. I didn't even have a book. But I had such a longing to be able to make beautiful things that I kept struggling until I finally learned enough to do it, and I hope to always keep learning.

I learned from the tutorials I found on line, then later a book. It was only by the generosity of those who had gone before me who had taken the time and effort to write tutorials and were so kind to give them away free that I am able to do what I can now. So, in that spirit of generosity, here are some freebies for you! I hope as you create your own original work, you too will pass the blessing on and share with others too.

Please also visit my store at www.lynettesphotoart.com and see a huge array of very unique and lavishly detailed Quick Pages ready for you to slip your photos into and print as well as lots of other services!

FREEBIE TERMS: My terms for these freebies are that you may use them for your personal or Christian church related use. You may use them in layouts you submit on scrapbooking sites in a flattened form as long as you give credit to Lynette's Photo Art. You may not resell them or give them away in fashion, either separately or in collections, or use them in Scrap4Hire. You may not claim them as your own, but must give credit to Lynette's Photo Art. You may not share these graphics, but please give out this web address and have them come here to download their own.

I did not make this baby. I found it on the web, but don't have credits for it. I have added the rest and made the button. If the creator of the baby sees this and is upset, please write me. I'm not trying to take credit for it. It does make a wonderful button for "Choose Life"!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Everyone loves a freebie!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

There are lots more freebies to come so check back often!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Choose Life_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster