You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

More Realistic Shadows & Sewn Pin Tutorial  

I've had several people ask for more tutorials. I'm so glad you are finding the first one helpful. I'm making them extremely detailed so even a brand new PhotoShop user can follow them and succeed. I remember how it was. I add a lot of tips and alternative methods to help broaden your command of the program's abilities, which are amazing! I also cover applicable non-destructive editing methods which save soooo much time! If you do either of these tutorials, you will be able to do much more than the titles say when you are done.

In this tutorial I take you through three different methods of altering the shadows on objects to make them more realistic, and a bonus! I cover:

  • Altering shadows in merged images, which can be an issue when using freebies.
  • Altering shadows by separating it from the object's layer.
  • Altering shadows by separating it from the object's layer and then warping it.
  • Bonus: I show you how to make a pin/needle "sew" through something else in a realistic way. Fun!
Both tutorials include Layer Masks, which I couldn't manage without! These are all among my most favorite things and they really improve your end product. The principles covered here can be applied to many other situations. Experiment! I'm happy to share them with you and hope they bless you.

Again I have made it in a .pdf you can download here so you can have it in your hard drive and use at your convenience. I do ask that you respect my Terms Of Use which are included in your download. An awful lot of hours go into making these for you and since I'm giving them to you free, you just don't need to steal them. Don't share, but send everyone here to get their own.

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ More Realistic Shadows & Sewn Pin Tutorial

  • Maria
    September 25, 2008 at 3:52 AM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

  • Jody
    September 25, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

    So looking forward to doing this next tutorial that you have offered. I am going to cabin for a few days of time to myself tomorrow and will take it with me. This will probably be my last visit to the cabin till Spring as we will be closing it up for the Winter in the next week or so. Right now the weather is so beautiful and I want to enjoy as much time as possible out there. It is really God's country, so peaceful.

    God's blessing to you for sharing your talent and knowledge.

  • Lynette
    September 25, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

    Hi Jody! Always good to hear from you! Where is the cabin? Can I come? LOL! Do you have to close it for the winter? Christmas in a cabin is a WUNDRFL dream for many of us!!! Picture post card! Hope you have a fab time and God bless you!

  • Tammy Gary
    September 26, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

    Thanks for sharing your talent and your Faith!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster