You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

PumpkinPatch by LynettesPhotoArt  

Today was so beautiful and fall is in the air! After worship we went for a drive and when I saw a sign for "pick your own pumpkins", I thought of all of you who are scrapping precious fall memories and thought you might like some lovely background papers of a pumpkin patch! We wound up at the Lyon Family Farms in Taft, TN. WOW! We weren't expecting what we found! Richard & Shelly Lyon own the farm and her parents work there too. A truly nice family. This place is fabulous! We had such a good time and if you still have small children, you really must take them there if you can! They not only have the pumpkin patch, but the most creative and FUN things to do, LOTS of them, all in a very clean, safe, friendly, Christian environment. And they have awesome gourds and pumpkins - some I've never seen before! I'll be giving some of them away here as soon as I can get them ready. Check out their website at www.lyonfamilyfarms.com. There are so many things to do there!

Here's Richard & Shelley - aren't they sweet together? And they are that sweet in person too!

This is the outside...

This is the inside! Don't you just want to crawl in with this beautiful family? Thanks for letting me use your pictures and God bless you real good!

There are two of these awesome slides...the other is GIANT! I screamed all the way down it and LOVED IT! It's big enough I went down it with my husband, just like I used to with my babies! So much fun!

This is the view at the bottom of the big one looking up at a cute little girl!

This little train is tooo adorable!

There's even a "Bunny Ranch"! There is a petting zoo, a barn full of animals, hay rides, a corn maze, swings, more slides, cool tunnels of hay for little ones to crawl through, more things than I can put here. So go to their site or better yet, go visit them! (Their pavilion seats 200!) By the way...that's "Southern Snow" you see in the background! I took some pictures of beautiful cotton fields for you Saturday - I'll get them up here soon.


I hope you've enjoyed this and thanks to the Lyons family! Now here's your freebie!
If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ PumpkinPatch by LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster