You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Responding to Visitor Comment  

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the YouTube skit here. I am soooo glad it blessed you! I have never been able to watch it without weeping tears of joy and gratitude and praising my God with all my heart! Each time I watch I think, this time I won't cry, but I am so happy to say that it is impossible for me to watch this and not shed tears of joy and pride and love for my Savior! I am sooooo excited that I get to spend eternity with the Lover of My Soul!!!! He's utterly awesome!

You asked what church put this on. We have looked it up and the skit up was done by a group from www.missionbaltimore.com on Saturday night of Winterfest 2006 in Knoxville, TN. It was put on by the Church of God with Lifehouse performing their song "Everything".

Since I have now had 49 countries visit here in just over a week, I am trying to get a translator that will work here, but whatever is turning this black and white is keeping that from working so far. I would love any help! Gotta run for now - God bless all of you!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster