You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Sneak Peek!  

Thank you all for visitng my new blog! I love all the wonderful comments you are leaving and check for them often both here and at 4shared.

I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather we are finally starting to have. I love all the seasons, but there is something mellow and rich about fall. The colors and textures of things moving to the next stage in life seem intimate to me and feel like a celebration. I love to gather dried things and beautifully colored leaves and decorate with them. We should view our lives the same way. Spring is so special, summer is full of life, but autumn is wise and rich and exciting - full of anticipation of glistening pure white scenes to come!!! Don't forget to slow down enough to enjoy today!

After all, yesterday is over and tomorrow may never come...but today is a "present" from Almighty God and it would be such a shame to waste it! It wasn't an accident or an oversight that you woke up in this world this morning. Life is a sacred gift for God alone to give or take. He willed that you be here in this realm today, so dive in and make the most of it! Your life isn't an accident, but a very deliberate choice your loving Heavenly Father has made for you. Embrace it!

Now freebie time! I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek at all the lovely buttons and charms I have ready to give you! I'll be putting more up for download all the time, so be sure to visit often and scroll back through older posts to find them all!

Check out my TERMS OF USE here.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Sneak Peek!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster