You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

WordArt GodlyMenWomen by Lynette's Photo Art  

I received a request for "Godly Men & Godly Women" after I posted Blue Savior. I assume you wanted word art and in the same style as Blue Savior. Hope I guessed right! These are on three separate png layers for maximum versatility. They are only 72dpi, so they would be awesome on the web and all that luscious detail will show! If you want to print them, they should be fine as they are fairly large (in dimension). For maximum quality I recommend that you use them the size they are when you add them to your print project. If you enlarge, don't enlarge very much or it might not look good. I LOVE the detail in this style! Enjoy!

Again, these were made using an action by Al Ward at ActionFX.

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ WordArt GodlyMenWomen by Lynette's Photo Art

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster