You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

button_ButterflyNewLifeChrist_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Welcome Joy & Kiki! Thank you for joining and following my blog!

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life." John 5:24

If that's not enough to make your day, I'm fresh out!

"Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." 2 Corinthians 5:17

"Walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ button_ButterflyNewLifeChrist_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster