You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

button_Dunes_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Yeah! It's been quite a week! At 2 1/2 weeks old, this blog has been blessed with it's first award, passed the 1,500 downloads mark, has over 62 countries visiting and now is in living color! God has been soooo good to us! Thank you every one of you who are coming, reading and enjoying my freebies! I'd love to hear from you and see what you are making with my pretty goodies!

This is the first of three buttons I promised you to help scrap all those summer memories. I LOVE this picture from Bonnie Carter at The Maltese Scrapper. Thanks so much again for all your sharing Bonnie!

It reminds me of the sugar white beaches of Destin, Fl and a warm happy time with my family when the girls were little and we went there. We brought some of that beautiful sand home and I kept it in a dishpan so we could stand it in and wiggle our toes in it whenever we wanted! So much fun!

"Indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens, and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies. In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice." Genesis 22:17-18

God is speaking to Abraham here and referring to the fact He would send Jesus, the Son of God and Savior of the world, through Abraham's descendants. Through Jesus, all the nations would be blessed, as He would pay the price to redeem us from hell and teach us the way to life eternal. It's up to us to choose life through Jesus Christ or eternal damnation if we reject Him. Seems like an easy choice to me!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ button_Dunes_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster