You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ButtonKittyCar_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Time for a check up. Just like our cars, our spiritual lives need us to look carefully at how they are doing and make what ever "tune ups" are required to keep us on the path...the narrow one! In today's society, this is a non-issue. That doesn't change how God sees it. It's listed right along with immorality and the second reading is immediately followed by a statement that no one doing these things has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. (Ephesians. 5:3-5)

"Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption." Ephesians 4:29,30

"There must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks." Ephesians 5:4

Now for your freebie! This is the last of four Hello Kitty buttons. Hope you have enjoyed them! First of all I want to say that though I painted these, Hello Kitty is the property of Sanrio and I am not trying to steal them! These are free and for personal use only.

That said, Hello Kitty was such a HUGE and happy part of our lives raising my daughters that no scrapbooking I would do of their childhoods would be complete without her! I still adore her now. LOL, even though they are grown now, I bought myself a Hello Kitty book just last year! Just can't keep from smiling when I look at her pretty self!

I know it's unconventional to use a drop shadow inside a charm, but I personally really love my treasures "floating" in their acrylics! Hope you do to!

This is a review of all the buttons and charms. If you have missed any, they are in the archives in the left column.
If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster