You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ButtonKittyPaint_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I went to take pictures of a lovely field of sunflowers, but this is what I found. Their heads already so heavy with seeds that they were bent face to the ground, all facing the same direction. It struck me that I was experiencing a foretaste of heaven. I stood surrounded by countless waves of souls bowed low in homage and worship to Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of Almighty God, as we all will do one day.

"God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11


This one makes me think of the living beings around the throne of God the Father who night and day never cease proclaiming, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come." Revelation 4:8

And here's our WONDERFUL Southern Snow that I promised you! Isn't it just gorgeous!


I am not done giving away the original set of buttons, but this being the first day of October and God starting to paint all the trees with beautiful fall colors, I wanted to celebrate by giving you the first Hello Kitty button! In fall, God turns trees into giant bouquets! Get out and enjoy it!

LOL I'm a little stuck on buttons lately because they are so much fun to make, but truly, I have lots of different things lined up to give you. So if you are tired of buttons, know that more is ready and on it's way, so keep visiting!

First of all I want to say that though I painted these, Hello Kitty is the property of Sanrio and I am not trying to steal them! These are free and for personal use only.

That said, Hello Kitty was such a HUGE and happy part of our lives raising my daughters that no scrapbooking I would do of their childhoods would be complete without her! I still adore her now. LOL, even though they are grown now, I bought myself a Hello Kitty book just last year! Just can't keep from smiling when I look at her pretty self!

I know it's unconventional to use a drop shadow inside a charm, but I personally really love my treasures "floating" in their acrylics! Hope you do to!

When we complete the set I'm currently giving away, these are next! So please visit often and scroll back through the archives to be sure you don't miss anything! Today you can download the Hello Kitty who is painting! God bless you!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ ButtonKittyPaint_by_LynettesPhotoArt

  • Maria
    October 2, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

  • Anonymous
    October 2, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

    Ooh yeah!!! I like them very much. Thank you for these nice Kitty's.

  • Kay
    October 2, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

    Lynette, I just wanted to thank you for posting that amazing video on the top of your blog. I was simply searching for scraps when I came across your page. I have been having a bad day and really needed this today and I felt the presence of the lord come over me and tears started streaming down my face. I hope and pray that many more people will be touched through your site. God bless you!

  • Lynette
    October 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

    Kay,big hugs! Thank you so much for taking a moment to share this! That was the intent, for God to use this site to plant seeds, save souls and encourage and uplift the brethren on this journey we are on. Hearing that He is indeed using this makes the long hours of effort more than worth it. You have encouraged me and I thank you! I still can't watch that video without weeping out of love for my Savior and joy for what He has done for me. I hope we never stop weeping over it! God bless you till you can't stand it!

  • Anne R
    October 3, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

    Thank you so much! My daughter's current favourite is HelloKitty... :) I will make good use of them!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster