You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

button_OpalFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I love this one because it reminds me of an opal. They have always been my favorite as all the colors of the rainbow are in them and brilliantly glowing, but mysteriously hidden till you hold it the right way, then you can see the glory inside!

It's the same with the gospel of salvation. "For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written, 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside.'"
1 Corinthians 1:18,19 Read on through verse 21.

As God draws us to Him and we respond, that plain dull opal starts to expose it's glory. When we submit ourselves with our whole hearts in obedience to His Word of life, then we see the full glory of the message of salvation!

This lovely flower is from a freebie by Enigma called Oxidyzed Garden. Sorry, she didn't include a url so I can link you. Thanks Enigma for sharing!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ button_OpalFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster