You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

button_SandCastleL_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is the last of three "summery" buttons to help you scrap your warm summer memories. I love those huge sand sculpture events they have. Once in a while I will catch a picture of them and they are soooo cool! Just takes a different kind of artist I guess...like the ones that carve such fabulous things out of ice! Both of them do this knowing their beautiful projects will be entirely erased and gone forever in just a little while. I love to go back over mine and enjoy them over and over. Twould make me veeery sad if they disappeared within hours of making them!

"Come now, you who say, 'Tomorrow or today, we shall go to such and such city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit.' Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. Instead, you ought to say, 'If the Lord wills, we shall live and also do this or that.' But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil. Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do, and does not do it, to him it is sin." James 4:13-17

This gorgeous sand castle is from one of my favorite's, Bonnie Carter The Maltese Scrapper. She has something new every day and it's always fabulous! Thanks Bonnie! *hugs*

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ button_SandCastleL_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster