You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

button_SunHolyAnointedOne_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"You turn things around! Shall the potter be considered as equal with the clay, that what is made should say to its maker, 'He did not make me'; or what is formed say to him who formed it, 'He has no understanding'?" Isaiah 29:16

"Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures." Romans 1:22

The sun is in Annie Manning of PaintTheMoon's PTM Naturally kit. It's one of my very favorites. You should check out her store.

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ button_SunHolyAnointedOne_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster