You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

charm_GSChooseLife_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Since my "Choose Life" button was so popular, I'm offering you these precious gold and silver Choose Life charms.

"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them." Psalms 139:13-16

"'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you...'" Jeremiah 1:5

When Mary was carrying Jesus, she visited her relative Elizabeth who was carrying John the Baptist. "And it came about that when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy spirit." Luke 1:41

"For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby leaped in my womb for joy." Luke 1:44

"Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone."" Isaiah 44:24 & Isaiah 44:2

"Listen to Me, O islands, and pay attention, you peoples from afar. The Lord called Me from the womb; from the body of My mother He named Me." Isaiah 49:1

"Now says the Lord, who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant..." Isaiah 59:5

I know how difficult a position we can find ourselves in when we make a choice contrary to God's loving directions. But given what we have just read, we know when life begins. We know every soul is precious to God and the unborn are the most helpless and innocent of all. The decision you make on this, is one that you will carry for the rest of your life. Of course it can be forgiven, but it is such a heavy burden to bear, especially when you do come to the knowledge that God is real and alive and that everyone one of us needs forgiveness and salvation from Him. The same conviction of the sin in our lives that leads us to repentance with our whole heart and accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior, makes all our sins very clear to us and some of us find it very difficult to forgive ourselves, even when we know that God has forgiven us. If you are in this situation now, there are churches and agencies that want to help you and will treat you with the love and respect you should have. One such agency is Choose Life. Click here to go to their website and God bless and strengthen and comfort you. My prayers are with you.

The original charm itself was a generous gift from Kristy Smith - don't you just love them? I altered the charm, the sky is mine and the baby is an anonymous picture I found on line. If it's yours, please drop me a line and I'll give you credit here and THANK YOU - it's absolutely perfect!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ charm_GSChooseLife_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster