You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

HALLELUJAH!!!! We're finally in color!  

I have such huge thank-yous going out to two very dear ladies!

Cheryl left me a post and suggested a blog that gives away the most adorable blog layout templates as a way to help with our black & white scourge!

I went to the site at Allie Browns Layouts and her layouts are simply TOO cute! She even tells you how to use them. I wrote Allison an e-mail pretty late tonight asking her help with the black and white problem here. Before I was even done admiring all the goodies on her blog, she had e-mailed me twice!

She immediately set up dummy blogs to try things out. She studied the problem and then, after many e-mails, SHE FOUND IT!!! The author of this template had added code to put a gray filter over everything!!! She told me how to delete it and then came back here to see if we were in color yet, because on my computer we always were.

That's way above and beyond in helping a stranger! As it turns out, she is a sister-in-Christ, which explains her generosity and kindness. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Cheryl is too! She humbly said she only did what she'd hope another would do for her. Hmmmm, I think I've heard those words before....

"Just as you want men to treat you, treat them in the same way." Luke 6:31

"But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves." James 1:22

She is a good example of a person actually living what Christ taught. What a wonderful world this would be if we all just followed this one little rule! Try it out today! You might find it feels pretty good!

THANK YOU CHERYL & ALLISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (We have color, so why not play with it?!!!!)

Now to celebrate our new living color...I'm going to give you a two more freebies today in honor of these special ladies! Are these not the coolest gourds ever? God is astounding! We went to a flea market this weekend and I found the most amazing gourds ever and bought them so I could give them to you! These are the first two I picked up and right there in my hands I saw SWANS!!! And beautiful ones at that! These gourds go with my Pumpkin Patch background papers that I gave you a couple of days ago and there will be another paper for the set this month. If you missed the Pumpkin Patch papers, scroll down or look in the archives on the left. I don't have the rest of the gourds scheduled till later this month, but to share the joy, I'm going to give you two now! I would LOVE to see what you make with all my goodies. E-mail me links to your projects! Happy autumn! Here's the preview of the set:

These are the two I'll give you today. Aren't they amazing? I wish you could feel them - they are awesome! God really astonished me with how He made these gourds! Because the detail was so exquisite, I have left them at 480 dpi so you can enlarge them more than if they were 300 dpi. But they are plenty large to start with!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.


Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ HALLELUJAH!!!! We're finally in color!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster