You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Acorns2 by LynettesPhotoArt  

From the time that I first started this blog, I never missed one day with a new post and a new freebie, until a couple of days ago. We went to the Smoky's for our anniversary and I've been pretty overwhelmed trying to catch everything up since getting home. I'm trying to get all the balls in my life back up in the air so I can return to daily downloads, but please be patient with me. It's a lot more work doing this daily than it looks, on top of everything else in life. I did miss you though! Big hugs! I've brought back some gorgeous pictures you can use as papers for your fall layouts!

So, here's what I want to share of God today. It's been a week since the elections. For those of us who have seen clearly, this was the most important election ever. Many people are very frightened now, seeing the spiritual implications and the impact such leadership will likely have on our freedoms and our country. My youngest daughter reminded me of a story of David in God's Word and said that the attitude she has toward what has happened.

David and Bathsheba committed adultery, she got pregnant and David had her husband killed. The child fell gravely ill. King David devoted himself entirely to fasting and prayer for the child's life. On the seventh day the child died. The elders were afraid to tell David, fearing he would harm himself.

David perceived from their demeanor that the child had died. He arose from the ground, washed, anointed himself and changed his clothes and came into the house of the Lord and worshiped. Then he went home and ate. His servants didn't understand. David said, "While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept for I said, "Who knows, the Lord may be gracious to me, that the child may live.' "But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me." 2 Samuel 12:15-25

I think she is very wise in this. Yes, we plead with God to spare America the punishment we deserve and not let this evil agenda be elected. Like David, we did all we possibly could to wake America to the truth of this man and his plans for our country while there was yet time and to beg God for mercy. God allowed people to have their free will choice and now we must endure it. There is no point in grieving or being afraid. What would that accomplish?

Just like David, we cannot change what has happened. Now is the time to cease our weeping, get up and clean ourselves off, eat, worship God as He is still God, and pray that He will radically save this man's soul and enlighten him, impede every evil action he tries to implement, and cause those in the congress who are not aligned with his evil policies to stand tall and strong and be immovable to block him.

Let us remember that revival thrives in times of persecution. When everything is basically ok in our lives, people tend to cool off toward God or leave Him all together. But when times are truly bad, most people will turn to God to some degree. America deserves the hard times that will now come because she has pushed God out of this Christian nation, but it could yet be for our good as many may be saved as a result of the hardships coming. Let us be diligent workers for our Lord and not miss an opportunity to plant seeds of salvation in Christ in those around us as the days unfold. "Fear not - for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Also, take heart that this election had only a 5% margin. Over 56 million Americans said NO to this agenda. We are far from alone! Let's keep the unity we had all these long months of joining across the nation for 9 pm (eastern) prayer daily. Let's just change what we are asking for. Remember, there is greater power in prayer of many than of one! Have a great day!

Here are the rest of these wonderful acorns I made for you to add to the Pumpkin Patch kit. Yesterday was the first part of two. If you have missed the other parts of this kit, look in the archives in the left column. I've left all the links active so you can get it all! I would dearly love to see what you make with my freebies and would happily display them here. Enjoy!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Link expired. Now available at my PayPal store here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Acorns2 by LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster