You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Praise You In This Storm  

This song means so much to my daughters and I. God gave us this song to help us through the death of my youngest daughter's lifelong best friend at just 22 from cancer. She was precious to all of us and it's hard yet to believe she's gone. There is such power in the truth of these words, such strength and comfort for the hard times which come to us all sooner or later. I do pray you watch and read the lyrics carefully. Once words are in us, if you are filled with the Holy Spirit, He draws them to your memory, just like Jesus said He would, right when we need them!

Lyrics to "Praise You In This Storm"

I was sure by now
God You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say "Amen", and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

And I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to you
And you raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can't find You

But as the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth

Dot candy is such a happy memory from my childhood. I don't know why. You always got paper in your mouth and it didn't taste very good, it just looked so special and festive and beautiful, it makes me smile! This preview is blurry, but the product you get is 300dpi and sharp as a tack!
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Praise You In This Storm

  • Digi Free
    January 27, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jan [LA 07:45pm, NY 10:45pm] - 28 Jan [UK 03:45am, OZ 02:45pm] ).

  • llp
    March 5, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • llp
    March 5, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

    I love, love, love your freebies. The "Dot Candy" freebie is wonderful! I will use it to scrapbook a sweet memory about how much my Dad loved me, and how we loved to spend time together. I have one picture of me in the back of his old Falcon but nothing else to go with it. Thanks for bringing me this opportunity! This is my first time to your blog and I am grabbing everything I can.

    The videos have blessed me so much! I appreciate your sharing the gospel in the way you do. Through what you say and sharing videos, songs, poems, etc that have been a blessing to you. God bless you and all you do!

    Thank you, thank you, God bless you!
    llp

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster