You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GingerbreadFrame_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope this finds everyone of you enjoying family, whether because it's so great or because you have grown to appreciate the eccentricities and challenges of just "getting along" with people's quirks! God sure didn't make us all the same, but if we try, we can find something to appreciate in everyone. After all, He made each of us in His image and that we can surely appreciate, even if the "trimmings" are a bit challenging at times!

I know many will not have this blessing and I wish you could all come to my house! I'm not a great cook, but it's just so much nicer when the house is full of people who had no where else to go. I think that's what it's about. Being grateful for whatever we have and sharing.

It's very special when we go around the table and share what we are grateful for, and then we thank God.

I am so grateful that God has forgiven my many sins and washed me white as snow in the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God (1), the only name by which we must be saved (2), the only way to heaven (3). I surely don't deserve it, but that makes it even more amazing and makes me love Him more! It's His free gift to me for believing in Him and taking His Son Jesus as my Savior. (1) John 3:16 (2) Acts 4:12 (3) John 14:6

There's nothing stopping any person from going to heaven except ourselves. Every one of us has the same choice to make, the same opportunity to choose life in Jesus and a wonderful eternity. I do pray every one of you will make that choice today if you haven't already...the rewards are immeasurable! And if you have given your life to Him before, take a moment to look inward and pray for Him to show you the truth. Are you still walking in Him? Have you let something become more important in your life than Him, dethroning Him? Have you slipped into living in doubt and fear without ever noticing you have left the victorious walk of faith you once had? Today is the most excellent time possible to rededicate yourself to God and repent of anything He shows you is out of place in your life, and set about correcting it. He's waiting with open arms! Be restored today - it's the only time we have!

To celebrate this special day, I'm giving you one of my two very favorite Christmas frames now. This adorable gingerbread couple and the background paper were made by Finfond, but I changed it a lot and made it into this fabulous quick page! I know you are going to love it too! Happy Thanksgiving and leave me some love at the bottom of this post! This is an 8x10 300dpi frame.

A special thanks to you ladies who have been posting comments here lately, and those who have wished me a happy holiday - I could hug the stuffings out of you!!!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ GingerbreadFrame_by_LynettesPhotoArt

  • Barbara
    November 27, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

    Lynette,
    This gingerbread frame is so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your generosity and The Word with all of us. You are so right when you say the only ones stopping us from going to heaven are ourselves. Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven. It's not anything that we can do ourselves. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life!God bless you in all that you do and have a Blessed Thanksgiving today.
    ~Barbara

  • Digi Free
    November 28, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

  • Anonymous
    November 28, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

    So sweet, Merci

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster