You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin  

Today I'm going to share an awesome worship song by Chris Tomiln. He has given us so many truly worthy praise and worship songs. The video is also lovely and as always, it's very short, so sit back and praise the Lord!
Lyrics to "How Great Is Our God"
VERSE(1):
The splendor of the King,
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice,
All the earth rejoice
He wraps himself in light,
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at his voice,
And trembles at his voice

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

VERSE(2):
Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end,
Beginning and the end
The Godhead, three in one
Father, Spirit, Son
The Lion and the Lamb,
The Lion and the Lamb

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

CHORUS(2)
Name above all names
You are worthy of all praise
and my heart will sing how great
Is our God
(x2)

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
Sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
Sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

Today's freebies are pods off the Mimosa tree in my back yard. It's considered a weed here because it's invasive, but it's truly a beautiful tree, it's leaves, flowers and pods. This is a page of a book I made with pictures I took in our back yard. Each page shares something God has taught me. I'm putting it here so you can see what the tree looks like when blooming. Thought you might enjoy the "before" and "after"!
This is a pic I took in the Smokys of how they look just before the pods fall.
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster