You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

NylonBowLavRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I love this one and I hope you will too! It reminds me of wonderful hours with my little girls and My Little Ponies. They were such excellent times, pure, warm and full of love. There's a big smile on my face just remembering! Wish I could hug whoever came up with them!

"Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation, or shifting shadow." James 1:17

Tomorrow I will give you the first of a large collection of natural pods and berries I have made for your fall and Christmas LOs. They add such richness, depth and interest to designs. So be sure to drop by and collect them all! And for those collecting the Nylon Bows, don't worry, they will all be given out. I'm just offering other things along with them for those not interested in the bows.

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Leave your comments at the bottom of this post as 4shared has made it too difficult for you.
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ NylonBowLavRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster