You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

NylonBowRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This one reminds me of cotton candy at a carnival!!! Remember the lights, the smells and the sounds all on a balmy night? Such warm memories!

It also reminds me of the very first rainbow. Our Holy Heavenly Father had seen "that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually" Genesis 6:5 and He decided to wipe the earth clean of the evil, saving only Noah and his family. When it was over, (I paraphrase) He said, "I set My bow in the cloud as a sign of My covenant...then I will look upon it to remember the everlasting covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh." Genesis 9:9-17

I don't know a single person who doesn't love rainbows! So beautiful!! We might not think about that everlasting covenant as we ooh and ahh over beautiful rainbows, but it sure is good to know God is thinking about it!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Leave your comments at the bottom of this post as 4shared has made it too difficult for you.
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ NylonBowRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster