You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

NylonBowYelRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Are you having a difficult day today? I hope this brightens it just a bit. *hug*

"I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears" 2 Kings 20:5

"Thou hast taken account of my wanderings; put my tears in Thy bottle; are they not in Thy book?" Psalms 56:8

Though we may feel alone, if we have repented of our sins and asked Jesus to be our Savior and obeyed Him by being immersed in water baptism, we are never alone. He fills us with His precious Holy Spirit and He lives in us. He loves and guides us and empowers us to live the abundant life He has given us.

"Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Leave your comments at the bottom of this post as 4shared has made it too difficult for you.
Visit my store here.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ NylonBowYelRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster