You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SweetGumBall_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Having been a northerner before moving south about 25 years ago, I still treasure the unique beauty in nature that God has filled the South with. To those growing up here, Sweet Gum Balls are a curse because they hurt to walk on and it's a misery to mow a yard full of them. But I see amazingly detailed stars and simply adore them! You can use these in so many ways...in real life and in scraping. What a funny idea to use them in real life scrapping...they are about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter and have spikes all around! Couldn't put them in your scraps that way! So, you are welcome for making it possible for you digitally! They are too special to pass up and make great decorations too. This is how they look on the tree...they are large trees. I'm giving you the ball as it falls from the tree...beautifully dried and brown. I got this image from Google. Click image to go to source.
People are often like a Sweet Gum Ball...they may look very unfriendly, they prick you when you draw near, but they have so much to offer if we just look deeper and appreciate them for who they are. Definitely worth the time and effort!

"By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:10

"If someone says, 'I love God,' and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen." 1 John 4:20

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ SweetGumBall_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster