You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

8x8SnowbirdQP_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Occasionally Digifree's search engine misses me entirely, and it randomly moves me from the front page to way back occasionally and then back again, but just so you know, I have a freebie for you EVERY DAY, Lord willing. So, if you don't see me on the search engine one day, know that there is still something waiting here just for you. You can sign up to "follow" this blog in the box in the upper left corner and that would eliminate you missing any goodies! A big thank you to those of you who do follow this blog, and to every single person who takes a minute to post to me!!! God bless you!

Now for today's goodie...I designed this in this blue for the photo I was working with, but also liked it so well with natural colors that I'm going to offer it to you in both versions! Your choice!

Credits and thanks to Aprilmouse & Hanulienka for the snowflake, red ribbon and evergreen and to creabisontine.canalblog.com for the background paper (which I have altered) and one last thank you to www.ekreations.com for the red & white bow. The red berries and snowbird are mine and will be freebies this month, so don't miss a day!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ 8x8SnowbirdQP_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster