You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LaPods2_1_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6:19-21

This collection is of some more amazing pods I found on a tree in LA when I was there for my daughter's graduation from college. I hope you love them as much as I do! You get half of them today and half tomorrow.

Note to C from Paris...wish you had e-mailed (see my profile) so I could be sure you get my response. Thank you for all the high praise and encouragement...and for posting to me so often - BIG HUGS!
As to the saying "sharp as a tack", here it means that as a tack has a sharp point, the graphic file you are downloading will have sharp clean edges too. Merry Christmas to you and yours also!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Visit my store here.
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ LaPods2_1_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster