You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LaPods2_2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." Mammon means worldly riches. Matthew 6:24

This is the other half of the collection collection of some more amazing pods I found on a tree in LA when I was there for my daughter's graduation from college. I hope you love them as much as I do!

If you download, leave me some love and God bless your use of it!
Leave your comments at the bottom of this post as 4shared has made it too difficult for you.
Visit my store here.
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ LaPods2_2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster