You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

MagnoliaPod_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Not every one who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

24 "Therefore every one who hears these words of Mine, and acts upon them, may be compared to a wise man, who built his house upon the rock.
25 and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded upon the rock.
26 And every one who hears these words of Mine, and does not act upon them, will be like a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand.
27. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and it fell, and great was its fall." Matthew 7:24-27

Today's freebie is a Magnolia pod. They are sooooo cool! This photo I took shows you what the Magnolia blossom looks like. They are way bigger than my hands. Way to go God! In the end, the center turns out to be this way cool pod. I love to decorate with all kinds of pods and they are so good in LOs too. I'd love to hear from you and see what you are making with my freebies.
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ MagnoliaPod_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster