You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

MerryChristmasCluster2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7

Pretty amazing this God of ours! Though scarlet with sin, when washed in the redeeming blood of the Lamb (Jesus), we become whiter than snow! Pure as if we'd never sinned at all! Praise God and thank you Father forever more! Thank you for loving me even when I was filthy with sin and giving Your sinless life for mine Lord Jesus! Thank you for loving me still, even when I am unlovable! Thank you for being faithful and never leaving me as You promised! I love you and lift your name before Your world and declare You the one true living God with power to save us all! Please save many, many souls Lord!

This is a 10" 300 dpi cluster variation of the one I gave you before Christmas. I thought you might like one without the greens and things. Having choices is good! I gave you the ornaments earlier and they are in the left column. If you'd like the style I used on the text, it was yesterday's download so help yourself! I'll give you the snow birds soon. There' s quite a lot of them and they are so gorgeous!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ MerryChristmasCluster2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster