You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RedBerries_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

What is a "want" and what is a "necessity"? Knowing the difference can change how you experience life in the most powerful and wonderful way. Most of us in America are so affected by what the media assaults us with all the time that we no longer know the difference. You may have to really put some effort into figuring it out, but it will be well worth the effort. Give it a try and really take it seriously.

A "necessity" is something that you literally can not survive without.
A "want" is something that you desire, but can surely literally survive without.

I need a 3,000 sq. foot house.
I need my cell phone, IPhone, IPod, Blackberry, etc..
I need cable TV, satellite, etc.
I need a Wii, Xbox, etc.
I need an expensive vacation.
I need an expensive car.

If you really think about it, very few things are actually "necessities" to survival. Food, water, shelter, and on the eternal stage, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ to save your soul.

Life has only so many hours in it and nothing you can do will add to it.

How much of your time is spent trying to obtain your "wants"?

Who is paying the price for all the hours you spend working just for your "wants"?

When you are leaving this world, will you look back and rejoice that you spent all those hours earning money for your worldly "wants" that will all pass away, or will you in remorse wish you had instead spent those hours with loved ones, especially little ones God has entrusted to you?

There is a day of reckoning coming for all of us.

Wouldn't it be preferable to figure it out and strike a healthy balance now?

God bless every single mother struggling to provide for her children and suffering because she cannot be with them. You are among the most noble of all and I honor you and pray God blesses you.

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 comments: to “ RedBerries_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster