You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

XmasGoodies_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is such a delicious, quick and EASY dish to add to those left overs to make them exciting again! Parma Style Asparagus - yeah I know, I hate asparagus myself...but this doesn't taste a thing like it and is still healthy!!! It's so good I have seconds and thirds! Try it!

Open and drain two cans of asparagus.
Melt 3 tablespoons of butter/margarine in a sauté pan over medium high heat.
Add 2 cans of asparagus.
Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Sauté for four minutes, turning frequently.
To with 1 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup bacon crumbles.

How quick and simple is that! And it's a beautiful presentation too!

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:5-7

This one isn't very large, but it's soooo cute I thought you'd like it too. Hope you can use it.
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ XmasGoodies_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster