You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

CookieTree_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Here is another worship song I hope you will really listen to the words on. So many of us have thoughtlessly sung this for many years and so, never moved into this depth with our God. Just singing isn't worship. A parrot can mindlessly repeat something. We have to truly mean what we are saying with our hearts and then attempt to walk it out in our daily lives for it to have value.

Lyrics to I Surrender All:

All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In his presence daily live.

I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me Jesus, take me now.

I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

Do you truly surrender ALL? A subject worthy of meditation.

Ok, thinking I was done with them, I gave you a review of all the Christmas goodies so you could be sure you hadn't missed any, and now I'm adding another one! Are you upset ? :) Didn't think so! I just knew you'd love this fabulous Gingerbread Cookie Tree my daughters and I made a year ago. Having a daughter named Ginger, we do gingerbread cookies every Christmas! This is over 6" tall and 300 dpi, so it's going to be very flexible for you. Would love to see what you do with it!
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ CookieTree_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster