You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LynettesPhotoArt_NylonBowWhRainbow  

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." James 1:17

I'm celebrating over 17,500 visitors and 33,000 page views from more than 91 countries since I started in mid September, just 4 months! Praise God! I'd like to thank everyone who has visited my blog and ESPECIALLY everyone who has taken a moment to comment, very, very few, but they you my day and encourage me to continue. Still no one has shared what they've used my gifts to make, but I'm still hoping you will.

Check out the product reviews I have posted in the right column at the bottom. They show what's still active in the archives and what I have scheduled to give you next. If you click on them the picture gets huge so you can really see. So keep coming, and drop me a line below each post, please! I pray for every one of you - have a great day!

I just realized that I never posted one of the Nylon Bows! And I think it's one of the most beautiful! So let's remedy that right here and now! This indeed is the LAST of the 29 Nylon Bows - for real this time! If you've missed any, they are in the archives in the left column. I fixed the link for the Dark Blue Rainbow bow, so go get it!


If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
The entire set is in the store for $3.99 here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ LynettesPhotoArt_NylonBowWhRainbow

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster