You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

NylonBowHotPnkRain_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"The end of a matter is better than its beginning; Patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit." Ecclesiastes 7:8

Since today's freebie Nylon Bow is the last of the set of 29, I'm sure that all of you who have been patiently collecting them these many months agree with this scripture!!! Any you have missed are in the archives in the left column, so go get em! I would love to see anything any of you have made using my goodies!
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
The entire set is in the store for $3.99 here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ NylonBowHotPnkRain_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster