You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

NylonBowPurpRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I'd like to recommend a website that I find such a blessing in studying God's Word. http://www.biblegateway.com/ It's free. It's fast and easy to use! It has I think 50 different translations on it. It has easy plans to help you read through the Bible in a year. It is also mobile and friendly to small screens like your IPhone, Blackberry etc. It has Topical Bibles. You can read the Bible normally or look up passages very quickly in your choice of translation. You can even read more than one translation in parallel, which I find fabulously helpful! You can put a small form on your website for your visitors to be able to look up verses. I am soooo grateful for this website - God bless them!!!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ NylonBowPurpRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster