You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

S'more 12x12 QP_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:19-21

In my lifetime I have seen this happen in our country. Think on it for a moment. Today America reveres evil and sin and calls the righteousness of the Holy Words of God that lead to eternal life - hate, and many faithful Christians are in jail right here in America simply for reading the scriptures out loud, even in their own worship services.

It is time for all Americans to repent from our hearts and pray for God to forgive us and save our dear country. Let's all start this new year committed to finding out what God's Word says for ourselves and then following it and sharing His love and mercy with the world. But first, we have to get right with our Creator before we have any right to tell others anything. Thank you Lord for your grace and your mercy! Please bless this world this year and may Your Holy will be done and many be saved eternally!

Special thanks to Karen for being the very first person to donate to my PayPal account to help me keep these freebies free for you every day! God bless you Karen and may this year be the very best yet for you and your loved ones through our Lord Jesus Christ! This special gift QP will be in your e-mail as my thank you gift! Big hugs!

Anyone who donates any amount can have this special gift. I can only receive 4 more donations by credit card in 2009 as this is only a personal account with PayPal, but they will securely transfer any amount from your checking and I never see the information. Then I will e-mail you this gift! It's the only way to get this one. The penguin is by Jaguarwoman.
Today's freebie is a QP I made using one of the S'mores I have recently given you. They are still available in the archives in the left column. The snowflake is a wonderful freebie from the very talented Aprilmouse and Hanulienka, and the ribbon & evergreen are from creabisontine.canalblog.com. Thank you so much for your generosity!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ S'more 12x12 QP_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster