You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SnowBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Come now, and let us reason together," says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool." Isaiah 1:17-19

For this to happen in our lives, we must believe in God the Father and that Jesus is His only begotten Son; be truly sorry for our sins and determine not to do them any more; ask Jesus to be our Savior and forgive our sins; obey Him and be immersed in water baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; then we must live faithfully from then on. Only those who do this will be saved. All others will face eternal punishment in a very real hell with no escape. Salvation is free for everyone. Jesus paid the price for us on the cross. We have only to come to Him and take Him as our Lord and Master and He will save us. I pray you make this decision today. We are not promised the next hour.

Today's download is one I'm very proud of...my lovely Snow Birds! There is a beautiful QP I made of it still available in the archives in the left column.

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


13 comments: to “ SnowBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster