You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Chipmunk_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

C FROM PARIS - I can't tell you how much your comments always mean to me and how they brighten my day! So few people comment at all and yours are always so encouraging! Thank you so much! I'd adore to see anything anyone makes with my gifts. No one has ever shared one. Hint, hint... :) God bless you EXTRA and have a great day!

"Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name." Genesis 2:19

How fun! Imagine being Adam and having the job of making up new words to name every living creature on the earth! I'm actually glad it wasn't my job! Have you ever really thought about the names of each creature and listened to the sound of them? So many of them are just plain funny! LOL and look at some of the animals! There are some way crazy looking creatures out there!!!! God has a great sense of humor! Let's enjoy His blessings and give Him thanks!

Today I'm giving you the cute chipmunk from the QP I gave you yesterday. If you missed it, it's in the archives in the left column. He's a fun and unexpected element to add to a LO. When I was in high school, my cat had caught a poor little chipmunk. I chased her down to rescue it. I got it away from her without significant damage to the furry little darling when - it bit clean through my finger!!! Man did I put it down fast! (Ummm, I actually threw it without thinking...sorry...was quite a shock!) Turns out they have these LONG CURVED teeth both top and bottom and they MET in the middle of my finger!! LOL! I still think they are adorable, but have a healthy respect for their survival abilities when frightened!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Chipmunk_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster