You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

EmbossedHearts_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Have you ever written something on your hand so you'd remember it? How about tattooing it there? A step farther...ENGRAVED it? Almighty God, our loving Father has done just that. To reassure His people that He would never forget them, He compared His attention and compassion for them to that of a nursing mother. Today many wouldn't understand as they don't nurse their babies, but they would have understood then that when we nurse, we physically need the baby to eat. As a mother who nursed my children I can tell you that when it's time, nature makes sure your attention is on feeding that baby! He told them that He chose to actually engrave us on the palms of His Holy hands, that we would be continually before Him. Wow! And WOW again!

"Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me. " Isaiah 49:15-16

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ EmbossedHearts_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster