You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LoveBears_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I want to thank you for supporting this blog and invite you to celebrate with me...we have passed the 21,000 visitors, 38,000 page views from over 100 countries mark and all this just since the end of September!!! I hope you will continue to support the mission of this blog with your prayers, your visits, sharing this blog with others, linking to this site, (making it one of your favorites at Technorati would greatly help it's visibility) and even consider a small donation in the upper right corner - no amount is too small and would be greatly appreciated! Special hugs to the 30 people who have chosen to "follow" this blog so far. You encourage me every time I log on to work!!! *hugs* May God use this effort for His kingdom!

Tomorrow I'll have an adorable template for a heart shaped puzzle made with the Love Bear Frame for you and an offer for the puzzle I received yesterday that's only good till the 9th for only $3.99 and free shipping! I have ordered six myself to give away! I hope you love it too, so be sure to come back tomorrow!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ LoveBears_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster