You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LoveHeart1_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Ever wondered what real love is? Check this out.

4"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,

5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

6does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

7bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8Love never fails" 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

I thought that you might like to have the cluster as an overlay so you can put it where you wish, even resize it! Enjoy and please respect my Terms Of Use. I would truly love to hear from you and see what you are doing with my gifts :)
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ LoveHeart1_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster