You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

PumpkinPatch_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Happy February!

"... be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE." 1 Peter 5:5

This is the absolute opposite to what the world tells us everywhere we turn today. We have constant choices to make. Do we mindlessly follow the pied piper to destruction? Or do we take the challenge to discipline ourselves to follow the loving instruction our Creator and Master has given us so that we might have full, rich lives here, devoid of the misery that sinful living brings us, and then we have the joyous prospect of eternity with Him!

We all are willing to work hard on something that really matters to us, whether it's creating stunning complex graphics, building a custom car, writing that book, building our dream house, cooking that masterful gourmet meal... Whatever matters most to us, we are willing to give our all to. Shouldn't the overall quality of our lives here and then our eternal destination be worth our effort? Nothing worth having comes easily. Are you going to mindlessly let the stream of life wash you into the swamp of condemnation or will you take charge of your destiny and rise to meet the challenge? Let's humble ourselves, repent and seek the Lord tonight. He's waiting for you and longs to be with YOU!

Why should only 12x12's get to be beautiful? I like to fancy up my 4x6's too. I made you this 4x6 QP using my Pumpkin Patch and Pods & Berries elements which are available in the archives in the left column. Like my chipmunk? You can have him tomorrow...isn't he cute? I've been sooo busy making you things and composing posts for you that I have only gotten to make three things from my own elements (all of which I've given you) - this is four. A bit out of season, but surely someone isn't done scrapping their fall pics yet! And there's next year... :)

The example picture at the top I made with Glam Fairy's products and I copied a design by her CT - Coralie (which I adore). She makes the most beautiful kits and her CT are awesome! You should check her out. Hope she doesn't mind me using this as an example...I'm not giving away anything that's hers. You don't have to make a whole LO to put in this QP...just something I liked. You can just slide one pic in!

Download Pumpkin Patch QP here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ PumpkinPatch_by_LynettesPhotoArt

  • Digi Free
    February 2, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Feb [LA 09:00pm] - 02 Feb [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

  • Anonymous
    February 2, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

    Bonjour Lynette,
    Can you understand that, EACH time i see something that looks like VERY nice, i'm sent to YOUR blog ?? ;) And i scarcely download QPs....
    This one, the marbles and the roses'hangings leave me breathless !
    Bravo, bravo, bravo and mille
    (1000)mercis !!
    C from Paris

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster