You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RedBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?" Matthew 6:26

He has given us this so that we will not worry, but trust in Him to supply all our needs. Note that He was speaking to His followers. As with all God's promises, to be able to claim this promise we must belong to Him and be living faithfully, under the continual cleansing of the blood of Jesus Christ.

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." Matthew 6:33

Be at peace!

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful." John 14:27

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ RedBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster