You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RoseBalls_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him". 1 Corinthians 2:9

LOL I don't know why Digifree keeps missing this one - but this is my third try at posting it so you can all grab it up! Hope it works today - they are just to pretty to keep to myself!

Normally I make everything I give you and I strive for the highest quality, but these were a scan I had from many years ago. I don't know who to credit and they have a bit of print-scan issues, but they are so very pretty and if you don't enlarge them much they'll be fine. I am looking forward to playing with them myself!

I just have to show you somethings I made for you today...um and yesterday since it's the wee hours of the morning! My husband came home with Valentine gifts and I thought they were SO sweet that you would want them too. Oh the compositions swirling in my head! They turned out toooo cute! Hope you like the peek...and let me know what you think about my gifts! Oh, and as always, I give you large images at 300 dpi so you can make more use of them. We can always downsize, but we loose quality enlarging! I know how disappointing it is to get something and it's too small or of too low a quality to use, so you won't find that here! After all, I'm working for the Master and anything less than my very best wouldn't be worthy of Him!
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster