You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

WhiteAngels_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

We all love the idea of angels don't we? Even those who do not acknowledge the Lord God Almighty (who created the angels and whom they serve), want to believe in angels. Yes, angels are real, are spoken of often in the Bible and play a part in the daily lives of true Christians. There is much misunderstanding about angels. They have a job:

"But to which of the angels has He ever said, "Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet"? {My note - He did not say this to any of them, only to Jesus.} Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation? [My note - that's everyone who is redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ.} Hebrews 1:13-14

Some people are actually worshiping angels, which is expressly forbidden in the Holy Scriptures.

"Then I fell at his feet to worship him But he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10

"But he said to me, "Do not do that I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God." Revelation 22:8-9

LOL, the biggest misconception about angels is that they are beautiful women and chubby little babies with wings. If you will read what God tells us about real angels in His Word, you will see there is never any indication that there are female or baby angels, but rather powerful male warrior angels. They are very tall and very powerful. Before this world was created, the Bible tells us that satan, who himself was an angel, tried to take God's place in heaven and one half of the angels sided with him, and suffered the same fate as satan.

But we all love pretty pictures of lovely, graceful women angels and the cute chubby baby ones too, so, I have four sweet little white ones for you today. Hope you enjoy and maybe even learned a little about real angels! God bless you!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ WhiteAngels_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster