You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BrWaterfallQP_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is a composition I made with two photos I took of Little River Falls. It was a moving experience standing so close to all that power and realizing that even as it shook the earth beneath me, it was nothing compared to the power of Almighty God. He's the one who made the waterfall and gave it a portion of power. It was humbling standing there and at the same time, comforting knowing that the God who possesses all power loves me despite myself and uses that power to watch over me. He will use that power to raise me up to eternal life with Him on that wonderful day that's coming!! Perfect love casts out fear. 1 John 4:18
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ BrWaterfallQP_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster