You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Cross1_Ps28:7_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This freebie was a special request for a very special girl to commemorate her confirmation. I am so proud of her from all her mother has told me. May you always remain true to your commitment to our Lord and I look forward to meeting you one day in Heaven! Keep fighting the good fight of faith! This is the same design I made for 1 Cor. 13 for Valentine's, (which you can still get in the archives in the left column), but this time I used the scripture she chose - Psalms 28:7. I've added a favorite background paper that I just love and hope you will too.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalms 28:7

Thank you Carol for letting me post this lovely layout you made with the word art. This is the first time anyone has sent me something they have made with my gifts. Huge hugs! I LOVE IT and your daughter is simply lovely!
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ Cross1_Ps28:7_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster