You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

DisneyCrown_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

The Word of God talks about may crowns. Here are three I want to share with you today:

  • "They stripped Him (Jesus) and put a scarlet robe on Him. And after twisting together a crown of thorns, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand; and they knelt down before Him and mocked Him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews! "They spat on Him, and took the reed and began to beat Him on the head." Matthew 27:28-30
  • "In the future there is laid up for me (the apostle Paul) the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing." 2 Timothy 4:7-9
  • "'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I (Jesus) will give you the crown of life." Revelation 2:9-11
We woke to a lovely surprise Sunday morning - the most snow we've had in years! Of course it didn't last long so you've got to get your shots right away! Here's a shot of our Camellia bush:
Our daffodils:Our pond:Today's freebie is too fun...my daughters took me to Disneyland for it's big 50th anniversary a while back. They added all the different princesses' crowns to the towers on Cinderella's castle for that year. I cut one out of a photo I took and have used it for several projects, including having people wear the crown! Tinkerbell is all around the crown and the detail is great! Hope you enjoy it too!

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of this post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


17 comments: to “ DisneyCrown_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster